Principal Analyst for COOP-COG
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BlueForce Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for Principal Analyst for COOP-COG to support the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security (OUSD(I&S)) program.
This position could be on-site leave vice. The incumbent should be able to think and write at the senior level (GS-15/O6) including writing for an Under Secretary.
· Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university AND 15 years directly related job experience including relevant Military Experience
· 15 or more years of senior-level expertise and experience in National, Interagency, Departmental, and Intelligence Community policies, strategies, and plans with regard to Defense continuity programs which must specifically include continuity communications systems, and the National Military Command System
· 10 or more years of experience in the Department of Defense or Intelligence Community
· Technical proficiency in the following systems: NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, GOLD, Government Emergency Telecommunications System (GETS), Wireless Priority Service (WPS), Pentagon Incident Notification System (PINS)
· Technical proficiency in the following systems: Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), Intelink, SharePoint, Personnel Accountability & Assessment System (PAAS)
· 10 years of experience with Defense COOP and COG planning, exercises, and communications requirements
· TS/SCI Security Clearance
· The incumbent should be able to think and write at the senior level (GS-15/O6) including writing for an Under Secretary.
· Contractor personnel will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
· Able to pass a Counterintelligence Scope (CI Scope) Polygraph.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university OR 15 or more years of directly related experience including relevant Military Experience
· Five years of experience in executive-level engagement, particularly in the Office of the Secretary of Defense or direct equivalent
· Recent relevant experience in continuity planning
· Proof of Covid-19 vaccination (or qualified exemption for disability or religious belief, practice, or observance)
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated, and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
BlueForce IncWhy Work Here?
Our values, our people, our service, and our benefits!
WE ARE A VALUES-BASED COMPANY. We treat our customers and employees the way we want to be treated. We practice servant leadership by placing our customers’ and employees’ needs above our own. Finally, we make decisions based on right vs. wrong, not profitability. Underpinning these three elements is a rock-solid foundation of integrity and honesty. BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated, and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.