SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
BlueForce, Inc. is seeking to hire Fighter Squadron Scheduling Support to support the USAF Air Combat Command (ACC) and the Combat Air Forces (CAF) with Fighter Squadron Support at Mountain Home AFB, Idaho.
The focus of work for the Fighter Squadron Scheduling Support personnel are the CAF FS and USAFWC non-flying additional duties traditionally accomplished by Pilots and Weapons System Officers (WSOs).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working in a squadron (CAF FS/USAFWC/ASOS), group or wing scheduling program OR a minimum of (5) years of experience working in a DoD flying squadron, group, or wing training program
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working with PEX or similar proprietary scheduling program
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working with Microsoft Suite
- Must have a valid US Secret security clearance or eligibility.
- In the event of US Military service, must have an honorable discharge.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Office Communicator, SharePoint, etc.)
- Coordinate with senior squadron leadership on a daily and weekly basis to build long- and short-range schedules to ensure full coverage of all pilots and aircrew, instructors, evaluators, support personnel, and supervisor positions.
- Coordinate with the squadron operations officer (DO), weapons officer, scheduling officer, training officer, aviation resource management (ARM) personnel, and unit mobility to build long range schedules that ensure mission qualifications, upgrades, continuation training, exercises, and test requirements are met to fulfill required operations personnel currency and progression standards in accordance with (IAW) the operations officer priorities. Comply with locally developed guidance from the operations group, operations officer, and unit chief of scheduling when building the schedule.
- Populate and publish unit schedules, via PEX, GTIMS, or future Government-mandated equivalent systems, to include long- and short-range ground, academic, flying/terminal control, and simulator training event schedules.
- Track operations personnel availability (i.e., leave, temporary duty, scheduled medical appointments, or other scheduling commitments). De-conflict operations personnel schedules and work with squadron leadership to ensure operations personnel are available to meet assigned tasks.
- Perform daily updates of scheduling data to reflect schedule/training changes and/or completion.
- Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full mission coverage by coordinating with the on-duty operations supervisor (Top 3 or equivalent).
- Obtain aircraft/equipment availability data from maintenance (MX).
- Assist in determining ground, flight/terminal control, and simulator schedule requirements for initial qualification, mission qualification, upgrades, continuation training, and currencies based on syllabus requirements, student progression, aircraft/equipment availability, airspace/range availability, and weather.
- Track live, simulated, and academic training requirements to facilitate accurate scheduling as directed by the DO. Schedules shall be based on experience to mitigate Operational Risk Management (ORM). Updates will be reported to squadron and wing leadership.
- Coordinate with Operations Support Squadron (OSS) and outside agencies as required to facilitate exercise and special event scheduling requirements (Flag Exercises, Weapons Evaluations, Weapons School Support, etc.).
- Attend airspace/range scheduling meetings for schedule coordination and de-confliction.
BlueForce employment is contingent upon individual’s providing legal proof of identity and satisfactory background check results. Please note if applying for a position in the United States: All applicants must furnish legal authorization to work in the United States within three (3) working days of time of hire. If a Government clearance is required, applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
BlueForce is firmly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
BLUEFORCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE