SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
BlueForce, Inc. is seeking to hire Fighter Squadron Operations Training Support personnel to support the USAF Air Combat Command (ACC) and the Combat Air Forces (CAF) with Fighter Squadron Support at Mountain Home AFB, Idaho.
The focus of work for the Fighter Squadron Operations Training Support personnel are the CAF FS and USAFWC non-flying additional duties traditionally accomplished by Pilots and Weapons System Officers (WSOs).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working in a squadron (CAF FS/USAFWC/ASOS), group or wing training program OR a minimum of (5) years of experience working in a DoD flying squadron, group, or wing training program
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working with PEX
- Minimum (2) two years of experience working with Microsoft Suite
- Must have a valid US Secret security clearance prior to commencement of work.
- In the event of US Military service, must have an honorable discharge.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Office Communicator, SharePoint, etc.)
- Update data in PEX, GTIMS, or future Government-mandated equivalent systems, and locally developed computer database systems.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) (or future Government-mandated equivalent systems).
- Review and update student/permanent party records, folders, and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFIs)/Air Force Manuals (AFMANs) (e.g., AFI 11-202V1 and AFI 11-2MDS-V1), associated Major Commands (MAJCOM) Installation supplements, and locally developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Administer classes, task evaluations, and exams. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Perform weekly individual gradebook checks of personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
- Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling.
- Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
- Coordinate with scheduling officer to maximize training opportunities IAW unit leadership guidance and to ensure scheduling and training are consistent with AFIs/AFMANs.
- Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the Unit Operations Supervisor (or equivalent), as well as weekly summaries for the DO.
- Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
- Generate the following deliverables:
- AF Form 4324, Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet.
- Training aids as directed by the unit training officer.
- Monthly aircrew qualification level summary (also known as the “Letter of X’s”).
- Copy of in-work and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSS/OSO) and Wing Stan/Eval (OGV), no later than (NLT) the last day of each month.
- Monthly and quarterly Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) reports and RAP inputs to Wing OSS Training each quarter.
- RAP reporting per the current RAP tasking message.
- Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status.
- Grade Book report.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
BlueForce employment is contingent upon individual’s providing legal proof of identity and satisfactory background check results. Please note if applying for a position in the United States: All applicants must furnish legal authorization to work in the United States within three (3) working days of time of hire. If a Government clearance is required, applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
BlueForce is firmly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
BLUEFORCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE