SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
BlueForce, Inc. is seeking to hire Non-Aviation Programs & Readiness (NPR) personnel to support the USAF Air Combat Command (ACC) and the Combat Air Forces (CAF) with Fighter Squadron Support at Mountain Home AFB, Idaho.
The focus of work for the Non-Aviation Programs & Readiness (NPR) personnel are the CAF FS and USAFWC non-flying additional duties traditionally accomplished by Pilots and Weapons System Officers (WSOs).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience working in a squadron-level or higher commanders, directors, etc. support staff
- Must have a valid US Secret security clearance prior to commencement of work.
- In the event of US Military service, must have an honorable discharge.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Office Communicator, SharePoint, etc.)
- Serve as the primary point of contact (POC) to the squadron commander/director for administrative support programs (i.e., task management, health care program, fitness program, safety program, Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) accounts, security program, supply program, and civilian timecard program).
- Use and prepare documents IAW AFIs/AFMANs and local wing unit SOPS. Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for all mandated administrative support programs listed in Subtask 4.6.1. Ensure unit program compliance with regulations, laws, policies, and squadron commander directives.
- Design communication plans to publicize unit program requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as a unit liaison to the military and civilian personnel offices.
- Establish controls and suspense dates, and monitor that required actions/responses are made within deadlines.
- Perform other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization.
- Establish, maintain, control, and update file system accurately to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information.
- Prepare and submit paperwork (i.e., timesheets, travel orders, file plans, and supply requisitions), as coordinated with the unit commander.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
BlueForce employment is contingent upon individual’s providing legal proof of identity and satisfactory background check results. Please note if applying for a position in the United States: All applicants must furnish legal authorization to work in the United States within three (3) working days of time of hire. If a Government clearance is required, applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
BlueForce is firmly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
BLUEFORCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE