ISD Support Specialist
BlueForce, Inc. Quantico, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
ISD Support Specialist
BlueForce Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for Instructional System Designer Support Specialist for the Joint Counterintelligence Training Center (JCITA), located on Quantico, Virginia.
If you enjoy creating story boards, curriculum, graphics and scenario props, this position is for you. As the ISD Support Specialist you be responsible for collaborating on training plans and blended learning implementation strategies; providing quality assurance and peer reviews on design plans and instructional materials; creating professional quality presentation materials; regularly participating in meetings requiring close interactions with various project stakeholders.
The candidate shall create classroom course materials that support field-driven performance shortfalls, overseeing and creating course content, and researching, implementing, and evaluating training.
- The candidate shall have a minimum of five (5) years' experience developing classroom-based course materials for complex subject matter.
- Bachelor's degree in curriculum development, instructional design, human resource development, or education. A certificate in instructional design with seven (7) years experience developing classroom-based course materials is acceptable in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have Top Secret Clearance eligible for SCI with Polygraph
WE ARE A VALUES-BASED COMPANY. We treat our customers and employees the way we would want to be treated. We practice servant leadership by placing our customers' and employees' needs above our own. Finally, we make decisions based on right vs. wrong, not profitability. Underpinning these three elements is a rock-solid foundation of integrity and honesty.
BlueForce is not just about the bottom line. We are a company that values talented, motivated and hardworking individuals. We are dedicated to finding the right people to fit into our company culture.
Location: Quantico, Va – Joint Counter Intelligence Training Academy
Why Should You Apply?
- 100% Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- 401k Retirement Plan (5% match)
- Medical Insurance (domestic and international plans)
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – medical, dependent, transit and parking
Interested applicants will be required to supply resume in .docx format
BusinessView all jobs at BlueForce, Inc.