Client Support Manager works directly with clients \(group decision makers, HR representatives\), consultants, agents, vendors and internal stakeholders to manage a successful customer experience\. The position acts as a central point of contact for all internal/external organizations and is responsible for the day\-to\-day client management\. This position works closely with the Account Executive for their assigned accounts
This position develops, reviews and monitors plans with clients and internal stakeholders\. The Client Support Manager researches and responds to client questions on a wide range of processes and programs; he/she also as identifies, documents, and works or escalats issues\. The Client Support Manager must establish and maintain a good relationship with the client, consultant/agent, sales and other internal stakeholders to successfully meet account expectations and needs\.
Job Description: Job Duties & Responsibilities
The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned\.
Day\-to\-day Client Management
- Monitors status of activities and documents progress
- Identifies issues and develops alternatives for solutions in partnership with other internal areas
- Facilitates meetings with internal stakeholders to evaluate alternatives, strategies or contingency plans for a solution \- if needed, escalates issues to appropriate level
- Communicates non\-standard Account requests to impacted departments
- Communicates group needs and specifics to Senior Leadership and key internal stakeholders including progress made, plans determined and issues identified and resolved
- Documents issues; manages and tracks resolution of barriers and issues
- Develops action plans for key issues as well as the result of the solutions
- Leads weekly meetings/calls with client, account management and internal subject matter experts
- Leads the annual account renewals
- Builds and manages effective business relationships to understand impact of product/ process/program changes
- Become a trusted advisor to the client
- Bachelor's degree and 5\+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education\.
- Previous sales, account servicing, customer or similar experience with large groups
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects and/or improvement initiatives
- Effective in all the programs in MS Office and PC\-based software skills \(i\.e\. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project\)\.
- Demonstrated results\-oriented performance
- Experience working with continuous improvement disciplines, including the use of Process Improvement tools, methodologies and applications
- Experience with complex decision\-making and problem solving
- Experience setting clear, actionable objectives and tactical plans for result attainment
- Strong understanding of the business and its impact on the organization
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple job duties simultaneously
- Knowledge of health care and wellness industry
Previous client management experience in healthcare or wellness highly preferred
Employee benefit knowledge preferred
Number of Openings Available:
OLH Onlife Health, Inc\.
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer \(EEO\), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made\. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or membership in a historically under\-represented group\.
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity\. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee via\-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered\. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee as a result of the referral or through other means\.
Tobacco\-Free Hiring Statement
To further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products \(including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes\) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits\. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community\. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test\. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotineand/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six \(6\) months from the date of the post offer screening results\.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree\.gov or 1\-800\-QUIT\-NOW\.
As Tennessee's largest health benefit plan company, we've been helping Tennesseans find their own unique paths to good health for over 65 years\. More than that, we're your neighbors and friends - fellow Tennesseans with deep roots of caring tradition, a focused approach to physical, financial and community good health for today, and a bright outlook for an even healthier tomorrow\.