Heavy Equipment Operator - Night Shift
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Blue Water Industries, a growing aggregate producer, is currently seeking to fill a night shift heavy equipment operator position at the Huntsville, AL quarry. Blue Water Industries offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, paid time off and paid holidays. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
· Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of heavy equipment.
· Ensures equipment receive proper maintenance at all times and that coolant, lubrications, oils and hydraulics are maintained at proper levels.
· Must be familiar with and adhere to service requirements, equipment and operator limitations and safe operating procedures at all times.
· Must keep inside of vehicle clean and neat at all times.
· Performs cleanup activities on a routine basis.
· Performs other duties as directed by management.
Must have at least 1-2 years of heavy equipment operator experience.
· Must be able to push, pull or lift 60 lbs or more.
· Must be able to bend down, crouch and squat
· Must be able to sit, stand or walk 90% of the time.
· Must be able to be able to walk the plant on a daily basis
· Must be able to climb a 10 foot vertical ladder.
· Must be able to work in various weather conditions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Blue Water Industries, LLCHuntsville, AL
Get fresh Heavy Equipment Operator - Night Shift jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.