- Posted: over a month ago
If you have a passion for growth, can be adaptable while on the job, and overall innovative Blue Water Development wants YOU! At Blue Water, we create an environment where our employees are engaged, empowered, and challenged to put the guest experience first. Blue Water Development Corporation is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State, and local laws providing for equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
Position Summary: The Sales Assistant provides support to the sales management team within the entire Blue Water portfolio. They will assist in sales proposals, keep detailed records of sales initiatives and conversations, and provide reliable and punctual communication with prospective guests and groups. This position would make for a HAPPIER guest experience all around.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform and assign the essential functions outlined below.
- Assists sales team in “Group pick-up” revenue after all groups check out and add this information into STS.
- Assists sales team in following up with group leaders promptly with a quick thank you email and offering them the opportunity to re-book for the following year.
- Assist in building group blocks in the reservation systems.
- Adjusting rates and adding notes to the reservations
- Assist in the event planning for the group by connecting with event directors to make sure all spaces are reserved for group events.
- Point of contact for all trade shows and marketing requests on an as-needed basis
- Assists sales management team in regular reporting and metric evaluation.
- Support liaison for the Regional Director of Sales and Sales Team (primarily campground)
- Responsible for resigned “existing seasonal” at each property Ability to create and promote email trace program for continued client follow up
- Provides strong attention to detail in the preparation of group or account contracts, event needs, and group overviews.
- Supports marketing and sales efforts for assigned portfolio through close alignment with property leadership, revenue management, and marketing team.
- Retains master templates for all properties in the portfolio
- Complete working knowledge of property reservation systems and internal sales team software
- Assist in collecting all data into STS
- Other duties assigned as needed
Education & Experience :
- 3-5 Years of Sales or Sales Management in hospitality or Reservation/Front Desk leadership
- Associates or bachelor’s in marketing, Business, Hospitality Management, or other related field is preferred
- Experience with a CRM system preferred
- Adventurous, energetic, and accustomed to the outdoors lifestyle
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies to 20 pounds. Travel required 30-50% within the region
Blue Water Hospitality Group, LLC
AddressOcean City, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?