Guest Service Specialist
Blue Water Hospitality Group, LLC Strafford, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
Guest Service Specialists answer telephone calls from guests seeking to make or cancel reservations. They greet arriving guests, assign sites, issue keys, and collect guest payment and billing information. Specialist answer guest requests for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, staff and management to fulfill guest requirements.
Essential Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner according to resort standards
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Able to listen effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep the customer happy
- Listen to guest's complaints or concerns and resolve their issue in a timely manner
- Promote a safe working environment
- Provides adequate knowledge and expertise about local attractions and accommodations
- Maintains the shift-to-shift log accurately to ensure proper communication between shifts is maintained
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the hotel lobby and front desk area
- Ensures the property is clean, orderly, well manicured and guest ready at all times
Performs other duties as assigned
Provides regular and reliable attendance
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent
- Previous experience and/or training in related fields
- Customer Service/Communication Skills: Guest service representatives talk, listen and help resolved conflicts with customers.
- Ability to deal with confused or irate customers.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to accurately handle cash, credit cards and checks. Ability to use basic accounting functions to balance deposits/daily work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Blue Water is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to make employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing for equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
Blue Water Hospitality Group, LLC
TourismView all jobs at Blue Water Hospitality Group, LLC