Blue Water Builders, a general contractor based in Elk Grove Village, is looking for a Project Assistant to join our growing team.
· Maintain project files.
· Create Client Agreements
· Request necessary certificates of insurance.
· Provide support through all phases of project.
· Work in tandem with Controller to ensure accurate cost code usage.
· Assist with the organization of weekly project photos and reports.
· Maintain Subcontractor insurance.
· Issue Subcontractor contracts at Project Manager’s direction.
· Prepare and submit permit/municipal submittals.
· Support Project Managers with material orders as needed.
· Keep a current pricing binder.
· Complete warranties, Finish schedules, O&M Manuals and Close-out binders.
· Ad Hoc projects as needed.
Qualities: Team-player, self-starter, quick learner, enthusiastic and reliable
High school diploma or equivalent.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Experience with construction related software a plus.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Office Hours 9am – 5pm
Paid PTO & Holidays
If you feel you would be a good fit to join our team please email a resume and cover letter.
No phone calls. No Agencies.