Technology Sales Professional
Blue Technologies Inc. Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Technologies Smart Solutions is an office technology and IT services provider that offers network, hardware, data, and software solutions that truly meet the needs of growing businesses.
We are looking to add an IT Sales Executive as we are growing our winning team. You will be the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Blue Technologies’ expansion. This will include prospecting and hunting for new business, pre-sales discovery and presentations, securing stakeholder meetings, and winning deals.
Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop your skills and have a tremendous impact on your company’s growth? If you have high energy, drive, sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts then keep reading to learn more.
- Grow your territory by researching, identifying, and cold calling potential accounts
- Prospect and lay the foundation for strong, long lasting relationships
- Conduct high level conversations with executives and decision makers to discover needs
- Efficiently qualify opportunities and develop proposals that meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Understand and lead pricing, proposal, and negotiations.
- Participate in quarterly business reviews
- Identify and resolve concerns, recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future
- Develop and maintain relationships with our IT service desk, Blue Technologies sales force, and clients
- Ongoing education of key vertical market trends, regulations, and compliance requirements within the information technology field
Qualifications needed to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree and technical aptitude
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of sales experience
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Great customer service
- Experience with risk mitigation, security, web technologies, routing, exchange, active directory, and servers
- Experience in email and server migration, VPN technologies, systems integration, VMware, cloud technologies AWS, Hyper V, etc.
- Experience in ERP, CRM, ECM, or similar selection, implementation, and support.
- Coachable, flexible, and resilient
Blue Technologies provides a competitive base salary with variable compensation commemorated on experience level.
Blue Technologies Inc.Why Work Here?
Grow your career while representing the best – Blue Technologies was named 2019 “Elite Dealer” by ENX Magazine.
Blue Technologies is a privately owned and nationally recognized technology provider, offering industry leading products backed by world-class service. Our commitment is to provide our customers with industry leading products backed by world class service in all four business categories with an ethical and mutually beneficial transaction. Blue Technologies’ success results from our focus on ensuring that we have disciplined, well-trained, highly motivated employees representing sales, service and support.