BlueSun is currently recruiting for a temporary, full-time Radiology Tech or LXMO (Limited License Machine Operator) at Oregon State University.
Salary range - $20.00 - $25.00 – depending of type of license
90% TECHNICAL DUTIES
- Perform high-quality radiographic procedures within the scope of state licensure at a technical and professional level that does not require direct supervision.
- Performs appropriate patient evaluation and uses proper technical factors for diagnostic image production.
- Be skilled in special orthopedic views and in appropriate patient positioning.
- Determine exposure factors and equipment specifications in order to obtain views requested by clinician.
- Process all x-rays and prepare for radiologist interpretation.
- Notify clinician of abnormalities on preliminary report.
- Assign incoming reports to ordering clinician.
- Facilitate communication between clinicians and radiologists.
- Maintain cross-referenced patient files.
- Make CD copies and send copies of reports to outside physicians if request was from other than work unit clinicians.
- Turn in film badges quarterly to Radiation Use and Safety and enforce radiation safety rules at all times.
- Clean and disinfect equipment and work area daily.
- Assist medical assistant staff as able.
10% ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Prepare patient records and keep current daily log.
- Total daily and monthly charges, using daily log.
- Provide monthly revenue figures to Accounting Technician in the absence of lead technician.
- Update departmental policy and procedure manual annually, writing new procedures as needed.
- Maintain function of x-ray equipment.
- Schedule and follow through with maintenance of equipment in the absence of lead technician. Contact vendor support when needed.
Radiologic Technologist or LXMO with a valid unencumbered Oregon license in Radiologic Technology AND one year of experience conducting radiologic examinations;
BLS Certification within 60 days of hire.
Must pass background check and other pre-employment screenings.
Please submit your resume to BlueSun Inc for consideration.
Or apply in person at:
222 1St Ave West
Albany, OR 97330
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary