Blue Stream Fiber Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Reports To: Senior Technical Bulk Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non- Exempt
Department: Technical Bulk Operations
The warehouse coordinator receives shipments and restocks orders, keeps track of inventory, ships orders to customers, and maintains the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse space.
What your day will look like:
- Update Bulk Checklist and Ops SharePoint with implementation timeline, onsite hours, and contact information.
- Submit marketing tickets for collateral throughout the launch process including, but not limited to, Town Hall Flyers, Welcome Letters, Post Cards, Service & Price Guides, Certified Letters, etc.
- Work with Billing and MIS teams to test billing codes.
- Attend all property meetings, including, but not limited to, board meetings, town halls, update meetings, etc.
- Conduct training on Blue Stream products and services during the installation period to familiarize community residents with our platform.
- Be onsite throughout the entire launch of the project, beginning with the start of registrations and installation scheduling.
- Be available to residents to answer questions about Blue Stream products, rate sheets and porting of phone numbers
- Handles all escalated customer and onsite subscriber issues
- Create orders utilizing the ICOMS billing system for appointments and updating accounts.
- Utilize data entry systems to register new clients for their bulk community services.
- Educate Residents on additional options above the bulk agreement to meet the needs of the customer and ensure a positive Customer experience.
- Handoff launch or conversion to normal operations and account management when appropriate
What you bring to the table:
Possesses physical strength necessary to lift heavy boxes and crates and move them around the warehouse.
• Can maintain the stamina needed for long hours of physical labor.
• Works well with a team.
• Exhibits effective communication skills, essential to providing instructions and suggestions about warehouse organization to management and other warehouse associates.
• Pays close attention to detail, a skill essential in identifying order discrepancies and product deficiencies.
• Demonstrates strong customer service skills, for the purpose of handling customer complaints.
• Possesses the mental and physical acuity necessary to drive and operate heavy machinery.
• Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently.
• Demonstrates excellent time management skills.
• Possesses clear knowledge of computer ordering systems.
• Has ability to navigate and troubleshoot computer systems as necessary.
• Can think creatively and spatially, in order to efficiently and effectively organize inventory.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must obtain proper certification to operate forklifts or other heavy machinery in the warehouse.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language. Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- regularly required to talk and hear
- frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
- required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
- required to use close vision and focus
Why Join the Blue Stream Team?
A career with Blue Stream means joining a team committed to provide great products and services to our customers. As trusted industry experts we will bring reliable fiber infrastructure to homes and businesses throughout Florida. This will allow us to offer world-class internet, TV and phone services that enrich lives through the most trusted products and high-touch customer experience.
Our vision is to be the favorite internet, TV and phone provider keeping all of Florida connected and entertained.
As we continue to grow, our company becomes even more people and customer focused. This philosophy is what we believe allows us to become a leader in the industry. Employees here are given the chance to cultivate skills and are encouraged to create a career path that utilizes their talent to optimum potential. Blue Stream is populated by a multicultural network of people, lending a wide range of experience, and offering boundless opportunities.
Blue Stream Fiber
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Blue Stream Fiber