QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
Blue Stream Fiber Coral Springs, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will ensure all products meet consistent standards. They will assist to conduct quality control tests and inspect products at various stages of production.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that products adhere to quality standards.
- Work according to deadlines for the delivery of products.
- Track products through the manufacturing process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct
- Performing detailed and recorded inspections of final products so the products are up to industry and company standards
- Eliminating products that are not up to standards and finding the reasons for product problems
What you bring to the table:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of electronic inspection equipment or software.
- One to three years leadership experience in quality control inspection
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience in quality control inspection.
- Abila to communicate in the English language. Bilingual in any language is a plus
- Able to organize and prioritize effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point
- Accountable – Take ownership and commit to get it right, the first time.
- Inclusive – Able to work in a collaborative style that highlights strengths, pushes you to reach your highest potential, and ensures an enjoyable and rewarding experience for all.
- Innovative – Be resourceful, creative, hungry, humble, and smart to develop world class products, services, and solutions.
- Respectful – Hold every assignment with regard for our customers and each other.
- Integrous – Be open, honest, and transparent with yourself, coworkers, customers, and stakeholders in every action.
- Diverse - Embrace unique thought processes to assist in making well-rounded decisions that ultimately benefits our team and our customers.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Work indoors in poorly ventilated areas such as attics during extreme heat
- Exposure to dust, dirt, noise, insects, cleaning solutions
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather and at all times of day or night
- Work performed near power lines and electricity
- Standing, Walking, Sitting, use of hands to fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, speak or hear, taste and smell
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
Why Join the Blue Stream Team?
A career with Blue Stream means joining a team committed to provide great products and services to our customers. As trusted industry experts we will bring reliable fiber infrastructure to homes and businesses throughout Florida. This will allow us to offer world-class internet, TV and phone services that enrich lives through the most trusted products and high-touch customer experience.
Our vision is to be the favorite internet, TV and phone provider keeping all of Florida connected and entertained.
As we continue to grow, our company becomes even more people and customer focused. This philosophy is what we believe allows us to become a leader in the industry. Employees here are given the chance to cultivate skills and are encouraged to create a career path that utilizes their talent to optimum potential. Blue Stream is populated by a multicultural network of people, lending a wide range of experience, and offering boundless opportunities.
Blue Stream Fiber
AddressCoral Springs, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Blue Stream Fiber