Research Nurse Coordinator (Cancer Clinical Trials RN)
Our client, a leading non-profit healthcare system in New Jersey, is growing significantly within their research division and have engaged Blue Signal to deliver the best talent for their Lymphoma, Leukemia, and Solid Tumor Research teams (3 different positions). The Lymphoma and Leukemia teams will be completing Phase 1-4 trials within their specific vertical and the Solid Tumor Research Nurse will be for all solid tumor Phase 1 trials.
This organization is growing rapidly and there are a lot of opportunities to grow and advance in your career as they continue to grow. With over 350 clinical trials currently ongoing within this hospital, they are showing no signs of slowing down.
The Clinical Research Nurse will work hands on assisting investigators and the lymphoma management team to prepare and implement new clinical trials, screens, enroll study participants, and provide protocol-related clinical management to those participants while on study.
This Role Offers:
- (4) 10 hour shifts with no weekends or call
- Competitive wage plus great benefits - medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
- A company viewed as leader in healthcare humanitarianism, taking pride in serving those in need.
- Opportunities for top-tier learning programs that inspire, connect and develop their team.
- Culture that strives for high performance and quality customer care.
- Provide the motivation and tools that will produce lasting outcomes.
- Perform study procedures as required by study protocol under the supervision of the Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigators.
- Assists the in the preparation of clinical trials by reviewing trial protocol.
- Record study data in the source documents. Evaluate and review study data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Assists in the administration of informed consent to research subjects under the supervision of the Principal Investigator.
- Assists in the screening of research subjects to evaluate their eligibility for a clinical study.
- Creates and performs QC procedures.
- Instructs potential study patients, physicians, and other staff members involved on aspects of patient's care, available trials, treatments and side effects.
- Active RN License in relevant state prior to start. BSN required.
- Previous oncology experience required
- Previous research experience required
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
- Motivation and commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
Why Work Here?
Significant advancement opportunities, exposure to groundbreaking research, supportive team and Manager, great salary and benefits.