Our client is a group made up of several healthcare facilities including nursing, assisted living, and senior living communities. They are hiring a CNA to utilize their medical skills to perform patient evaluations, counsel patients and families and collaborate with appropriate physicians to provide other direct care interventions within the scope of their role.
The CNA is responsible for providing nursing care to assigned patients under nursing supervision in a nursing home and rehabilitation environment. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line healthcare while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
- Work at a facility home to over 2,500 medical professionals.
- History of company loyalty with many staff employed at the hospital for over 2 decades.
- The chance to work in a close-knit hospital backed by incredible support staff.
- Patient care-oriented hospital that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
- Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
- Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
- Provide physical support and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines to assist patients in performing daily living activities.
- Observe and examine patients to identify symptoms that may require medical attention.
- Order and record diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
- Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process including proper documentation, discharge planning, setting family expectations and educating on care, etc.
- Refer patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Hold valid CNA license for the State of California.
- 1+ years' nursing experience.
- Assisted living care nursing experience a plus.
- ACLS, EKG, ACLS, and PALS training and certifications required.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
- Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
Why Work Here?
Significant advancement opportunities, exposure to groundbreaking research, supportive team and Manager, great salary and benefits.