The content hub administrator will stand up and manage the ongoing evolution of a centralized platform for storing and distributing B2B content within Blue Shield and to external channels as appropriate. The purpose is to equip stakeholders including executives and frontline sales force with the language and tools needed to effectively showcase Blue Shield solutions in the market. This includes fueling Blue Shield's digital communications ecosystems primarily web and social. Focus is in the large group and national accounts segments in which several influencers and decision-makers are involved in a complex sale.
The administrator will be responsible for all aspects of Message Bank driving consistency, quality and effectiveness including:
- Socializing and promoting Message Bank to build support from contributors and maximize utilization across the organization
- Implementing performance best practices for appropriate governance to effectively prioritize and organize inbound/outbound content and digital assets
- Overseeing Message Bank technology and functionality, onboarding and managing vendors as appropriate and ensuring ongoing enhancements in alignment with organizational needs
The idea candidate will be responsible, overall, for Message Bank performance, using metrics and evidence-based decision making to drive maximum impact.
This is an exciting opportunity for a critical thinker and creative problem solver who is driven towards continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, resourceful and collaborative marketing professional who has the ability to build and nurture effective relationships both internally and externally.
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
- Lead development and management of all aspects of Message Bank in support of organizational growth goals and new business acquisition.
- Collaborate with contributors across the organization to ensure all relevant B2B content materials are correctly stored and accessed through Message Bank including content and delivery teams
- Develop underlying Message Bank architecture to organize content and allow for future scaling and enhancement.
- Implement best practices to ensure appropriate governance to ensure consistency, quality and accuracy.
- Establish Message Bank guidelines as a 'single source of truth' and eliminating out of date, inaccurate and duplicate content.
- Advocate for technical and feature enhancements to increase the usability of Message Bank and buy in from key stakeholders including search keywords, content distribution, personalization etc.
- Drive all Message Bank communications to contributors and users
- Manage weekly reporting and analytics, identifying trends and consulting with content and delivery teams to ensure overall campaign effectiveness
- Troubleshoot barriers to adoption within the organization
- Establish and oversee weekly reporting metrics, providing analysis, identifying trends and adjusting campaign configurations for continuous improvement.
- Manage vendor activities as needed.
- Develop and manage Message Bank budgets and project deliverables/milestones
- Partner with internal groups including content strategists, healthcare strategists and other functional areas to create consistent, high-quality and high-impact content that showcases Blue Shield capabilities in light of customer needs.
- Collaborate in the strategic marketing planning process on key growth initiatives including the expansion of target markets and launch of new products, programs and services.
- Participate on and/or lead cross-functional and project teams developing and implementing new marketing strategies, processes, and tools.
- A BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. An MBA is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced health insurance marketing principles, practices and techniques including marketing analysis and research tools
- Knowledge in emerging media such as digital media, social media, blogs, forums, instant messaging, mobile marketing, e-mail marketing, rich media, paid and organic search
- Knowledge of health plans and insurance products and services and their financial drivers as well as legal, brand and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams in an integrated, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrates personal leadership and problem-solving expertise in collaboration with creative teams, project partners and internal customers.
- Strong process development expertise for scaling service delivery
- Strong planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to anticipate business needs and drive clarity in ambiguous situations
- Bias for action, strong sense of immediacy, and drive to achieve objectives
- Data-driven decision making
- Ability to think and act with an enterprise mindset and campaign perspective
- Embraces change, embodies a continuous improvement mindset, and exemplifies agile principles in day-to-day activities
- Produce positive results in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills, with ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Has ability to independently develop, implement, and evaluate ...