Junior Salesforce Developer/Admin
Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc. Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Rose is seeking qualified Junior Salesforce Administrators/Developers to support our work with a federal government client.
- Develops the application including configuration, report development, and data migration, where applicable
- Performs custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Performs unit-testing and defect resolution
- Performs migration of the changes to production
- Assists with technical design and documentation
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements
- Assists with UAT and requirement validation
- Performs ongoing administrative management of the solution
- Supports and maintains the application post-deployment
- You must have U.S. Citizenship to be considered
- You must have at least 1 year of Salesforce experience or bootcamp
- 1+ year of administration and general configuration of Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud and applying Apex coding/development skills in Salesforce environments.
- Salesforce Admin certification or higher required
Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
We are a Small Business, with Big Business Benefits. The work we do has real impact on real people.
Blue Rose Consulting Group is a SBA-certified HUBZone, veteran-owned small business providing human capital and IT support services to the federal government. We are at the critical intersection of people and IT, from people analytics to insider threat identification, from suicide prevention to improving government programs, we are passionate about our customers and the people they serve. Join us and make a real impact on the world around you!