IT Recruiter - OnSite
- Posted: over a month ago
Blue Rose Consulting Group is seeking a Full Time, IT Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This is a Remote Role in the US.
A successful recruiter will collaborate with Blue Rose Management on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. The responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
In this role, you will:
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Manage candidate flow and job postings within the Applicant Tracking System
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote Blue Rose’s mission to create impactful, meaningful solutions
A successful candidate must have:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) in the IT field, at least 1 year
- Understanding of diverse technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of typical IT career progression in various technical fields
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience using various ATS tools
Salary: $40,000 plus bonuses
Powered by JazzHR
Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?