Human Resources Program Manager
- $110,000 to $125,000 Yearly
Blue Rose is seeking a Human Resources Program Manager to support our work with a federal client in Reston, VA. This is a Remote, role and is open to U.S. Citizens ONLY.
Successful candidates must have a current NACI Clearance.
In this role you will:
- Ensure the assigned tasks are completed within established timeframes and they are the highest of quality
- Ensure all required tasks are executed in accordance with the USGS customer service plan
- Ensure quality of all final products with no more than two significant errors per quarter
- Meet with USGS Human Resources Officer (HRO) on a bi-weekly basis to review progress and status of work
- Provide a bi-weekly status report to the HRO and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR): the report shall be submitted in a format mutually agreed upon by both parties (Government and Contractor)
- Ensure the HR specialist is punctual when reporting for duty
- Advise USGS management when HR specialists will not report for duty. Ensure that leave is requested in advance and communicated to the servicing office and provide back up for leave/extended leave
- Address contractor personnel conduct and performance issues in an expedited manner and communicate remedial action taken for the current issues and how they will be prevented from occurring in the future
- Ensure the HR specialists and contractor personnel are courteous and respectful and are adhering to all OPM and DOI laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
Candidates must have:
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification
- National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) Level 1 (Low risk, non-sensitive) clearance at the time of proposal
- Minimum ten (10) years relevant managerial experience managing projects/programs
- SHRM-SCP (Senior Human Resource Manager-Senior Certified Professional)
- SPHR or equivalent (Senior Professional Human Resources)
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Salary: $110,000 - $125,000
Powered by JazzHR
Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc.Reston, VA
BusinessView All Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.