Child and Youth Counselor
Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc. Minot, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Rose Consulting Group Inc has an opening for a Child and Youth Behavioral Military Family Life Counselor (MFLC) to work in the Minot AFB Child Development Centers (CDC).
The primary responsibility of this position is providing a full scope of Child and Youth Behavioral Health (CYB) services to children dependents of military service members and their families at Minot AFB.
These services include non-medical counseling, training, and health and wellness presentations, consultation with parents, personnel at child daycare centers and schools, and consultation with the installation command staff regarding behavioral issues affecting children and youth. Counselors need to have experience working with children in order to qualify.
- A Master’s degree in the Behavioral Health Professions (MS/MSW/MA)
- You must be licensed in North Dakota, but if you are fully licensed in another state, you may qualify to begin working while obtaining your ND license. Typical licenses include LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, LMHC. Clinicians under supervision may not apply
- An understanding of the military lifestyle and working with military family members
- Ability to work independently to develop, implement, and evaluate safety and intervention plans to meet individual and family needs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must speak fluent English.
- Be able to pass all background/suitability checks which may include additional installation-specific requirements
- Prior military service/military family member and/or strong familiarity with the military culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
We are a Small Business, with Big Business Benefits. The work we do has real impact on real people.
Blue Rose Consulting Group is a SBA-certified HUBZone, veteran-owned small business providing human capital and IT support services to the federal government. We are at the critical intersection of people and IT, from people analytics to insider threat identification, from suicide prevention to improving government programs, we are passionate about our customers and the people they serve. Join us and make a real impact on the world around you!
17 Peacekeeper PlMinot, ND