- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Rose is seeking a Business Analyst to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Arlington, VA and is open to US Citizens only.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background investigation.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Research, gather and synthesize information
Candidates must have:
- 1+ years of experience as a business, requirements, or system analyst
- + years of experience on a software or technology implementation project
- 1+ years of experience with Agile software development principles
A successful candidate will also have:
- Bachelors degree in a complementary discipline
- Experience working in fast-paced collaborative environments
- 1+ years of software application testing
- 1+ years of experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- 1+ year experience in research and analysis
- Experience using JIRA, Splunk, and/or New Relic
- Subject matter expertise in risk, threat or fraud analytics
- Experience working in the public safety and security domain
- Process enablement and execution experience
- Public Trust (Full Clearance required to start)
Salary: $95,000 - $105,000
Powered by JazzHR
Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc.