Director of Strategic Programs
- Expired: January 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Blue Ridge, creators of the leading supply chain platform for distributors, retailers, and manufacturers. Our fast-growing and exciting SaaS supply chain planning platform provides cutting edge supply chain solutions including forecasting and demand planning, replenishment, S&OP, rough-cut capacity planning, and pricing. Our software helps business gain control, improve forecasting precision, reduce costs, improve service levels, and increase profit.
Director of Strategic Programs (DSP) owns and leads cross-functional strategic and tactical initiatives to world-class completion through extensive planning, focused execution, and diligent follow through. You will act as an analyst, coordinator, and program manager while providing support to the CEO, CSO, CFO, and executive team. This includes driving organization-wide initiatives, enhancing internal operations, and driving meaningful change by proactively managing and monitoring cross-departmental projects that drive long-term business value. To make this possible, you should be adept at leading projects and programs with clear plans, priorities, accountability, and passion. This role provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with senior leadership while learning the ins and outs of running a software business. The right candidate is a 10 out of 10 on organization, able to balance their analytical and interpersonal skills, has strong executive presence, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Work with the CEO, CSO, and CFO to manage cross-functional, high-impact initiatives and programs in Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success that enable the company to achieve short and long-term financial goals
· Lead and modify successful implementations of strategic initiatives aimed at increasing growth, profitability, and accelerating company performance, leveraging the best SaaS tools available
· In partnership with leadership team, track and drive prioritization, visibility, and execution of core business initiatives
· Create and drive project/program plans and schedules to achieve the business outcome, not just check the box
· Maintain project schedules, delegating tasks, identifying dependencies, and driving awareness and crisp execution against major due dates
· Partner with leadership to lead rapid acquisition integration
· Define, track, and refine metrics and KPIs that measure the business health and successful execution of strategic projects and initiatives
· Implement and continue to improve best practices company-wide and across specific functions
· 4+ years operational roles at B2B software companies with a proven track record of generating high-quality business results
· Ability to execute at a strategic level and also roll up the sleeves and do the work; easily able to shift from one to the other
· Solid program and project management skills, having managed and successfully delivered multiple, complex projects on-time and on-budget
· Maniacal discipline on setting and managing priorities and results
· Ability to drive change and lead through influence in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated ability to implement best practices and results-based metrics
· Solid financial acumen
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Open to travel, though limited
· Systems migration and implementation experience
· Management consulting experience
What we offer
· Competitive salary
· Free Medical/Dental/Vision (for Individual)
· 401(k) match
· Flexible PTO
· Collaborative, fun, team-oriented environment
Blue Ridge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Blue Ridge Solutions, Inc
Get fresh Director Supply jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.