About Blue Ridge Pharmacy
We are a fast-growing, community pharmacy company that strives to build personal relationships with patients while offering an innovative customer experience. Culture is very important to us; our goal is to build a dedicated, optimistic, and enthusiastic team that is committed to serving our customers and providing a great experience from start to finish. If you embody hospitality, helping others, and are ready to go the extra mile, we'd love to talk to you!
We're Looking for...
A PRN Pharmacy Technician to support our Centerstone Luton Pharmacy + Clinic, as needed, who is upbeat, positive, and outgoing, to deliver quality patient care and excellent customer service by filling prescriptions and assisting patients under the direct supervision of a licensed Pharmacist.
We are looking for someone who has a friendly demeanor, is highly motivated, and who has a solid foundation in pharmacy.
How will you contribute?
Our PRN Pharmacy Technician is responsible for providing patient-centered care through comprehensive patient care calls, excellent customer service, and prescription fulfillment.
- Participating in all aspects of the fulfillment process. This includes answering the telephone, transcribing orders, entering prescriptions, counting and labeling prescriptions, and completing cash register transactions
- Working with physician's offices for prior authorization
- Verifying patient insurance benefits and assisting in finding patient assistance
- Providing thoughtful feedback and solutions to pharmacists and colleagues to develop comprehensive patient care plans
- Prioritizing, communicating, and resolving patient and client concerns to provide optimal patient care
What will you need to succeed?
- Certified Pharmacy Technician, CPht preferred
- 1+ years of related experience in pharmacy data entry
- Background working in a community pharmacy with a general understanding of pharmaceuticals and pharmacy operations.
- Exceptional customer service skills, someone who generally enjoys interacting with patients over-the-phone.
- Effective problem solver
- Strong interpersonal communication with exceptional verbal and written skills
Blue Ridge Pharmacy Inc