Blue Pine Construction Corp. specializes in a range of construction and renovation services for multifamily housing. The Blue Pine team brings value to multi-family properties in multiple states.
We have an opening for a Multi-Family Project Manager who will be responsible for all management aspects of and act as a liaison between Blue Pine Construction Corp. and Project Ownership. Candidates must have experience planning, supervising, and coordinating ground-up multi-family construction projects. Candidates may be based in Denver, Las Vegas or Salt Lake City.
- Provides leadership and oversight to Consultants, Assistant Project Managers, Superintendents, Project Engineers, Subcontractors, etc. as assigned.
- Directly manages two or more team members
- Prepare estimates as directed
- Prepare, administrate, and manage budgets for all projects.
- Provide and oversee plan review for constructability and value engineering.
- Prepare, monitor, and update schedule as needed.
- Conduct all necessary project due diligence with AHJ for all utilities, permits, costs, etc.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations, building codes, and licensure requirements.
- Buy-out project in the timeline given.
- Conduct and participate in all meetings, including consultant, OAC, pre-con, AHJ, safety, coordination meetings, etc.
- Track all RFI’s, submittals, COR’s, CO's, and change directives.
- Manage, prepare, and coordinate the monthly draw process with Ownership, Subcontractors, suppliers, lender(s), etc.
Liaison Between Blue Pine and Ownership
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with various people, including owners, managers, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- Attend all meetings as required.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Seven to ten years of Multi-family Project Management experience in ground-up construction with a history of increasing responsibility.
- Previous trade experience is a plus.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ProCore
- Extensive knowledge of MS Project, BlueBeam Revu, and MS Office Suite.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, shop drawings, specifications, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, and regulations
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, working well under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays
- Ability to travel as needed for regularly scheduled trips and meetings
- Ability to travel with little advanced notice as situations arise.
- Ability to work remotely and stay on task.
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- OSHA – 30-hour certificate or ability to attain certification within one month of the start date. Failure to complete this training will result in the immediate suspension of employment lasting at minimum the length of time necessary to achieve certification completion.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification or the ability to attain certification within two weeks of start date.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- The physical demands described herein represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to traverse and inspect all areas of jobsite in all weather; this may include walking, climbing, reaching, bending, crawling, or stretching.
- Must have the ability to climb a 40-foot ladder to inspect and review project specs.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients, vendors, and managing project sites, at times with little advanced notice.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Exposure to characteristic construction site dangers.
When responding please ensure that you include your salary expectations.
Blue Pine Construction Corp.Blue Pine Construction Corp. is a highly requested coast-to-coast General Contactor that specializes in capital upgrades for real estate investment groups.