We are assisting the SVP of Sales and Operations to locate a strong "Hunter" territory sales rep to join their well-established organization in Oklahoma City, OK. They are leaders in Oklahoma selling and leasing document management products and services to businesses.
NOTE: They will offer you an individual base salary determined by your sales experience and earnings history, plus a robust variable commission structure, expenses, and a full benefits package. The local hiring sales manager will discuss your compensation requirements when meeting with you. (They have not provided me with a preferred salary range.)
NOTE: After applying for this position, please provide me with the best day and time to call you. My email address is: email@example.com .
The Account Executive position will make sales contacts, research customer needs; provide solutions and services in an effective manner. The ideal candidate will be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while maintaining customer relationships. The Account Executive engages resources and leads strategy to develop a client-specific solution to improve the document-intensive business process. The Account Executive collaborates with the Managed Print Services (MPS) team to bring high level expertise to the solution development. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales.
- Responsible for generating revenue from new clients and existing clients by establishing strong relationships and credibility with key executives.
- Prospect for new business in an assigned and protected territory
- Understanding of Business to Business sales experience including; business development, needs analysis, solutions development, securing contracts, implementation, and account management.
- Identify, pursue, and close business opportunities that leverage the company’s successes and maximize cross-selling opportunities into Managed Print Services (MPS) and other document management solutions.
- Become a trusted advisor on solutions that address client’s business challenges.
- Responsible for the account planning and strategy development.
- Implement and manage account services, customer service and performance management.
- Establish and maintain internal and external professional relationships that meet our core values.
- Prepare proposals for potential customers
- Maintain all proposal documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Develop and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Expand products and services within current customer accounts
- Maintain a high level of industry, technology and competitive expertise
- Manage customer and prospect data in our database
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Demonstrates the following leadership qualities:
- Business maturity and consultative skills (problem solving, negotiation, assessment, speaking/presentations, technical writing, listening, facilitation, project management, ability to influence, and management of billable work.
- Consultative approach to selling
- Customer service focused
- Strong teamwork skill set
- Ability to effectively leverage resources (example manufacturer reps, specialists and technical staff)
- Overall drive for positive business results.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but not required)
- Minimum of two (2) years solutions / services sales and/or consulting experience.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Detailed orientated
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good driving record, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance
Because this job is safety-sensitive, medical marijuana license-holders who test positive for marijuana will not be qualified for the position. This job meets the requirements of a safety-sensitive position according to the Unity Bill.
According to the Unity Bill, safety-sensitive jobs are those with tasks or duties the employer reasonably believes could affect the safety and health of the employee and others, such as but not limited to:
- Operation of a motor vehicle, other vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools.