Pay Rate from $22 to $30 an hour. Depends on experience.
Blue Motors is currently seeking Automotive Technician with 5 + years experience.
Automotive Technician Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Inspect vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunction.
• Test drive vehicles and test components and systems..
• Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined..
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
• Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers’ performance specifications.
• Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies, such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
• Plan work procedures, using charts, technical manuals, and experience.
• Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
• Install and repair accessories, such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers.
• Repair or replace shock absorbers.
• Align vehicles’ front end suspension if required.
• Repair damages to automobile bodies.
GENERAL MECHANICLS SKILLS FOR MODERN PRODUCTS. NEED TO BE ABLE TO DIAGNOSE COMMON PROBLEM WITH TODAYS VEHICLES. I.E. BACK UP SENSORS, BACK UP CAMERA'S, TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYSTEMS, AIR BAG SYSTEM, ECM, TCM, VCT SOLENOIDS, ENGINE & TRANSMISSION ALL INTERNAL ETC.
READ THE CODE DIAGNOSES. MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE REPAIR ACCURATELY WITHOUT GUESS AND FURTHER DIAGNOSES. THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR SOMEONE TO LEARN THE SKILLS, NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SKILLS. PLEASE EMAIL RESUME.
Automotive Technician Qualifications:
• Education: High school degree or equivalent.
• Prior experience working as a technician is required.
• Valid Driver's License is required.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We Offer our Automotive Technician:
- Paid Time Off
We are a Drug Free Workplace.
Blue Motors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and administers all employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran, genetics or any other category protected under law.