Description and Responsibilities
Employee agrees to perform special education personalized instruction to children with autism and related disabilities, specifically:
- Implement Verbal Behavior (VB) and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services designed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA).
- Provide 1:1 Home-based/ School-based services to children with autism and related disabilities.
- Perform daily data collection procedures as mandated on child’s Individual Program and Behavioral Plan.
- Complete assignments as instructed by Program Supervisor.
- Attend company’s trainings and workshops.
- Must have a valid Florida Medical ID number
- Behavioral Analysis Board Certification with a valid RBT number
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation