Description and Responsibilities
- Designed Verbal Behavior (VB) and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services as a Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
- Provide 1:1 Home-based/School-based Parent Training services to caregivers of children with autism and related disabilities.
- Perform IOA data collection procedures as mandated on child’s Individual Program and Behavioral Plan.
- Conduct Assessments specifics to each client including Functional Analysis Assessments, Preference and Reinforcement Assessments, Verbal Behavior and Developmental Assessments.
- Crate Behavior Intervention Plans and Descriptive Assessment Reports following the company guidelines.
- Create monthly reports and provide monthly supportive documentation for each client and each supervisee.
- Supervise RBTs as required by Blue Minds and provide monthly documentation in accordance with the BACB.
- Conduct revisions on Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) and Assessments and approve them if they comply with all norms and regulations within the scope of practice and follow the Behavior Analysis Ethics Code.
- Maintain credentialing status up to date and in good standing, including all certifications required by Medicaid Providers and the BACB.
- Attend company’s trainings and workshops.
- Must have a valid Medicaid ID number
- BACB certification
- 1 + year of supervised experience after obtaining board certification
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation