BLUE MILLENNIAL - Hiring Now || Entry Level Marketing & Retail Associate
Are you at the beginning of your career?
Are you motivated?
Are you driven?
Are you seeking professional development & experience?
Here’s your opportunity.
When you join the Blue Millennial team — you are joining a strong and growing network — you’ll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal, and an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders as we expand nationwide. You’ll also have the opportunity to earn three times more than similar job titles in most industries.
We’re currently looking for future leaders to eventually oversee the ongoing local and national expansion. If you have the drive, a passion for marketing and the commitment to winning at every level of your career, today is the day you make the decision to earn more, give more, and grow more.
Position Summary of the Marketing Representative: The team player will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive in-store sales, and ultimately generate new business leads.
This is an entry-level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
Track and report measures of success in the market
Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
**NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS, NO DOOR TO DOOR AND NO TELEMARKETING**
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer For The Marketing Representative:
- Salary paid position plus bonuses and incentives.
- Paid training classes to develop your professional skill sets.
- Full-time, stable hours.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Travel Opportunities.
- Advancement opportunities from entry-level into Management and Consulting full time.