BMI is a rapidly growing sales and marketing company in the Virginia area. We're growing due to increased demand for our events services and we have multiple openings for entry level marketing candidates.
We're pleased to be able to offer our Event Marketing Assistants:
• Flexible Hours (full time, part time, long-term, short-term)
• Competitive earnings with uncapped bonuses and other incentives
• Progression within company ~ based on results, not seniority
• Personal and professional growth, transferable skills, experience
• Travel opportunities (local, regional, national, international)
As an Event Marketing Assistant, you'll be an active part of our fun and vibrant environment from the start. You'll be learning and working towards achieving marketing, sales and customer service related targets.
You'll work in a variety of ways to promote our clients' products and services in a favorable manner. The objective is to increase brand awareness and market share for our client in a given geographical area.
Event Marketing Assistants will be actively involved in:
• Face-to-face marketing and sales presentations
• Retail kiosk sales and in-store promotions
• General customer service and consumer relations
• Client relationship management (CRM)
Recommended Skills/Qualities for Event Marketing Assistants:
• A positive, professional attitude
• Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
• Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality experience
• The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport
• Confidence and an outgoing personality
• A problem solving/ solution oriented nature
• A friendly and positive vibe
If you're over 18 years of age and looking for a fun, vibrant office environment where you can be yourself and learn and grow at your own pace, send us an application today!
[We will be holding interviews this week in our Arlington office and therefore contacting applicants right away, so please be sure your contact details are current and that you're actively checking your emails and phone messages in case we contact you.]
Keyword references only: marketing, marketing assistant, entry level marketing, junior marketing, marketing associate, marketing degree, marketing graduate, events, marketing events, event marketing, marketing management, event management, marketing coordinator, event coordinator, marketing coordinator, event coordinator, event booker, event booking