Entry Level Marketing | Management Growth
Blue Millennial is hiring Sales and Marketing Business positions into our management training program. Our talented team of sales and marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
Blue Millennial is looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the business and leadership skills for the capability of rapid advancement into management.
This position involves responsibilities in:
• Sales and marketing management
• Entry-level business management
• Human resources management
• Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
The sales, marketing, and management team at Blue Millennial cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes
• Team building
• Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, business management & marketing team at Blue Millennial offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team-based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
• Fun, team building environment
• Travel opportunities
• Leadership workshops and development
• Training in sales, marketing & communications
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Training in basic selling, value-based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
• Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement into management sales & marketing roles based on performance
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
• Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
• 4 Year degree preferred
• 1-2 years of business, customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills