Job title: Licensed Residential Associate Property Manager
Seeking a Licensed, Residential Associate Property Manager Superstar!
*** You must hold an Arizona Real Estate License ***
*** The position is located in Tucson, AZ ***
This is designed to be an entry level position, no previous property management experience is necessary!
In addition to the requirements below, you must complete the Culture Index survey at the following link to be considered for this position:
Blue Fox Properties, LLC is seeking a licensed Associate Property Manager to join our team located in Tucson, AZ. We are a world class property management company serving the Tucson metropolitan area. We are one of less than 50 Certified Residential Management Companies (CRMC®) in the country. Our focus is the residential property management of single family homes, individual condos and individual town homes. Come be a part of our fun, dynamic, and growing team of professionals where you will be valued, respected, challenged to be your best and rewarded for your performance.
Some of the typical daily activities include:
· Speaking on the phone and emailing residents regarding any questions or concerns they may have
· Creating new leases
· Handling the maintenance issues during the term of the lease
· Processing applications
· Working closely with an executive property manager to manage the assigned portfolio of properties
· Managing the lease renewal process
· Coordinating and performing property walk-through and pre-move-in evaluations
· Marketing properties for rent
The Superstar we select will have these characteristics:
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to learn quickly
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Dependable and reliable - on time for all appointments and commitments
· Enjoys speaking and communicating with people for most of every day
· Ability to handle difficult people in a kind and courteous manner
· A desire to learn and grow and provide input for our firm to do the same
· Willingness to work closely with an executive property manager
The success of our Superstar will be measured by these Key Performance Indicators:
· Up to speed within three months of their start date with minimal oversight required going forward
· Always shows up on time for work and appointments
· All incoming communications are responded to the same day as much as possible
· Ability to consistently provide 5-star service to our landlords and residents
· Ability to keep our landlords and residents happy by providing fast and accurate responses
· Ability to routinely resolve potentially negative situations
Our Superstar will embrace our core values. They can be seen at the bottom of the web page:
The compensation will be $15+ per hour, depending on your super powers and experience.
If this sounds like you, you might be a great fit for us! Please submit your resume through Indeed.com and complete the Culture Index survey by going to:
This survey typically takes no more than 15 minutes to complete. We will only consider those candidates that submit both their resume and the completed survey.
Part of our interview process includes you arranging phone calls for us to have conversations with your past managers. We have learned that past managers of Superstars are willing to talk with us and will only have great things to say about Superstars!
If upon receiving your survey results and resume, we think you may be a fit for us, we will contact you. We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contact