Strategic Account Manager
Blue Fire Leads
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Fire Leads is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our Sales team. At Blue Fire Leads, we specialize in enterprise level lead generation for our clients using the top digital marketing platform.
We are looking for the following:
· 5 years Sales experience or account management experience
· Proven Self Starter
· Ambition and Results-driven
· Impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients and managing territories and relationships
· You manage your time well and can prioritize deliverables
· Maintain and constantly improve company’s competitive position
· Upbeat, personable, persistent disposition with the ability to speak to anyone without fear of rejection
· Proven Winner
· Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs on the fly
· Ability to develop and execute on sound sales strategies in line with company vision and objectives
· Disciplined and focused with the ability to self-manage well
· Teachable and dependable
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and known for integrity and sincerity
· Top-notch pitching and negotiation skills
· Excels at managing client expectations and relationships
· Able to communicate and collaborate with internal departments and team members of all personality types, skills, positions and attitudes
· Able to articulate clearly and simply in communications with others
· You are humble, but also exude positivity and contagious confidence
· Able to achieve monthly quarterly and annual revenue targets and KPI’S
· Seek out data, provide insights, and deliver foresight that drives growth
· Able to analyze data from clients and company to determine trends and propose effective solutions
· Tech-savvy and able to easily navigate computers, productivity software’s (Excel, Google Suite, MS Office apps, etc..) and CRMs
· Effective at documenting and tracking client interactions
· Experience in delivering sales quotas against business plans
· Possess analytical skills and have the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
· Ensure maximum sales volume at minimal cost
· Comfortable with proven skill and success at attending trade shows, networking and maximizing client pipe potential
· Develop and maintain executive relationships
· Familiarity with Lead Gen or the Home Services space a big plus
· Proven ability to identify process, operation or relationship gaps and provide effective solutions quickly
· Continuously improving professionally and personally
What Blue Fire Leads Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Fully-remote environment (work where you want*)
- Company-paid life, vision, dental, telemedicine, and pet insurance
- Partial reimbursement through ICHRA for individual Health-coverage plans
- Paid-for Gym membership with Planet Fitness
- Open PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Company virtual and in-person events
- Opportunities for growth, development, and promotions.
- Great opportunities to grow your professional skills and grow into a leader in the digital marketing space
Blue Fire Leads has been featured on Inc 5000 4 years in a row.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an at-will employer.
*Blue Fire Leads has some restrictions for remote work in select states.
Blue Fire Leads
Get fresh Fire Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.