Brand Marketing Manager
Blue Elysian Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Entry Level Brand Marketing Manager, you will be the face of our company to consumers driving the clean energy movement. You are the first person our customers meet along their journey of purchasing a clean energy solution. Your work will reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and make a measurable difference in the local community. Our company is where passion for the environment meets intense ambition and career development. If you are looking to make the world a better place and make a career for yourself while doing it then this position is an ideal fit.
However, this is not a 9-5 desk job. As an Entry Level Brand Marketing Manager, you will be working directly with customers to lower their monthly utility by going green. You will be working with the Community Outreach team to target and educate eligible customers in their utility options and make the transition to green energy options seamless. This is a full-time position with complete training, excellent advancement opportunities, and industry-leading performance incentives.
Brand Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Engage and educate prospective customers on their energy consumption and connect them with more sustainable energy resources that help save money and the environment simultaneously
- Analyze and calculate customer’s energy needs and make appropriate energy and smart home plan recommendations while also answering any questions thoroughly.
- Responsible for the signing, adjustment, and execution of the contract, along with dealing with other sales and contract issues
- Maintain superior customer relationships that allow leveraging for referrals and customer loyalty
- Execute personalized community outreach and marketing plans with the goal of developing new customers in order to accomplish monthly sales goals.
- Remain current on all energy news, developments, and industry initiatives
Brand Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 2-year or 4-year college degree preferred or
- High school diploma required with 2-3 years in customer service or sales
- A track record of achievement as evidenced by awards and leadership
- A positive, friendly personality and professional demeanor
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Team player with a big picture attitude!
- High energy, strong drive to win!
- Highly persuasive
- Self-disciplined and honest
- Driven and wants to WIN
BusinessView all jobs at Blue Elysian