Brand Marketing Assistant
Blue Elysian Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you've been searching for a way to incorporate your love of people and your excellent work ethic into a full-time job opportunity, look no further!
Our firm is on the lookout for an enthusiastic candidate who is eager to get their marketing career underway. Currently representing new brands nationwide, we are looking for a Brand Marketing Assistant who can help make brand-to-consumer connections with these brands through face to face branding throughout the area.
Daily Responsibilities of the Brand Marketing Assistant:
- Demonstrate key brand & product features to potential consumers
- Organize presentations for each business sales meeting
- Create consumer & brand connections to increase brand loyalty and positive brand recognition
- Deliver in-depth product knowledge to customers and educate them on the benefits of each product with the goal of successfully impacting sales performance and generating product sales to assist with the overall marketing plan for each client brand.
Qualifications for the Brand Marketing Assistant:
- Sales, Promotions, Marketing, and related experience preferred
- Experience with clients in the entertainment, restaurant, and clean energy industries is a huge asset! Full training will be provided so entry-level candidates and college graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of different people on a daily basis
- Comfortable in a large group setting and with face to face consumer interaction
- Ability to work both independently and in a group environment
BusinessView all jobs at Blue Elysian