SENIOR MANAGER, FP&A
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Blue Earth Diagnostics:
Blue Earth Diagnostics is a molecular imaging diagnostics company based in Burlington, MA focused on the development and commercialization of novel PET imaging agents to inform clinical management and guide care for cancer patients.
Formed in 2014, Blue Earth Diagnostics is led by recognized experts in the clinical development and commercialization of innovative nuclear medicine products. The company’s first approved and commercially available product is Axumin® (fluciclovine F 18), a novel molecular imaging agent approved in the United States and the European Union for use in PET imaging to detect and localize prostate cancer in men experiencing suspected biochemical recurrence. In 2018, BED acquired a radio-hybrid prostate specific membrane antigen (rhPSMA) for development in the diagnostic and therapeutic settings.
About the Role:
The Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is the finance business partner to function heads across the organization and responsible to lead the budgeting / forecasting and variance analysis affecting the company’s profitability and success, own the long-range 5-year planning activities to support the strategic direction of the business and lead financial reporting mechanisms for the business. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer this position is remote supporting Boston area company with employees around the nation.
- Own the financial reporting for the Blue Earth US entity, including management, executive and board presentations.
- Provide insightful budget to actual analysis on a monthly basis to functional leaders.
- Assist the financial shared services group in closing the books, providing insight into to the status of projects and spend.
- Manage partnerships and dependencies between Blue Earth US finance and the North America financial shared services group, parent reporting entity in the UK and headquarter in Milan.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process, developing presentations to summarize results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format.
- Scenario plan and test assumptions to understand a range of possible outcomes.
- Continued development of modeling tools.
- Strategic Planning / Business Development
- Develop and maintain 5-year business models to support the strategic planning of the company. Translate 5-year business models into valuation models for impairment testing.
- Partner with management to develop and challenge operating plans, setting up insightful measurement systems to assess progress against expectations.
- Provide decision modeling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis for opportunities that arise
- Other duties as determined by business needs.
- BA/BS degree preferably with major in Finance or Accounting, CPA and/or MBA a plus
- Finance professional with 8+ years of experience working in progressive roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of analysis and reporting of financial data and accounting principles / practices
- Business planning and forecasting experience, exposure to Data Warehousing and systematizing data operations a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills with Macros, V lookups, Pivot Tables, VBA, and SQL knowledge a plus
- High level interpersonal skills; Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to author and deliver presentations.
- Good organizational skills; Multi-task while effectively prioritizing and applying good judgment
- Experience working in an FDA-regulated business a plus
- Business intelligence, business warehouse, and planning tool software experience (HFM / Hyperion, BW Reporting) a plus
- Excellent oral & written communication skills. Ability to influence and build relationships/earn credibility quickly across broad global constituencies with competing priorities.
- Strong coaching, facilitation, and organizational skills; team player. Experience and skills with cross-functional and highly matrixed organizations.
How to Apply:
Please submit an application on our Careers Center and include your CV and a cover letter outlining:
- Why this role appeals to you.
- How your background and skills are suited to this role.
Why Blue Earth Diagnostics?
We are seeking motivated individuals with drive and determination to succeed in an innovative and respectful team environment. Our employees are empowered to achieve great things and thrive in our exceptionally co-operative culture. As a young and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth, BED prides itself on providing a clear focus and incentives to achieve our business-critical objectives. We aim to have fun and celebrate each milestone along the way.
If you are seeking a job where you have a clear impact on business success, are working with talented and collaborative colleagues daily, and are doing something great for human healthcare, then this job is for you.
Blue Earth Diagnostics offers a highly competitive salary for high-caliber candidates. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including a complete healthcare plan, 401k with matching, promote work/life harmony, and generous paid holidays.
Blue Earth Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
Blue Earth Diagnostics Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Blue Earth Diagnostics Inc