Restaurant General Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical,
The Blue Dog Cookhouse and Bar offers its guests an elevated brunch, dinner and cocktail experience. We are an upscale casual New American Brasserie with NYC roots. We strive to provide our guests with the utmost dining experience, every day. We work hard to build a company culture where everyone feels encouraged and appreciated. We work hand-in-hand with trusted purveyors and local farms, allowing us to serve a quality product. Our menu showcases seasonal cuisine, American classics, international favorites, and craft cocktails.
The Position: General Manager
- Direct all hiring and training for the front of house team.
- Upholding company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff
- Work with Operations on executing and forecasting budgets.
- Oversee and ensure that all company systems and policies are maintained.
- Make sure all new employee go through the proper training and have all the necessary tools to be successful in their position.
- Enforce and maintain all labor laws and practices.
- Train values and maintain the integrity of the culture.
- Say yes! Always try to find a way to accommodate a request.
What Makes You Great
- You are confident in building and leading a strong team.
- You exemplify the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- You are willing to go above and beyond to please guests.
- You are highly confident in your abilities and are detail-oriented.
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills.
- You genuinely get joy out of making people happy and are able to have fun while working.
- You have a love and passion for the hospitality industry.
What Makes Us Great
- A positive, supportive, and inclusive work environment.
- Competitive salary and company incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits plans for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Dining program.
- Bring a friend to work bonus.
- A great environment to work in surrounded by talented, hardworking, passionate, and fun people.
- Tremendous Growth Opportunities.
Blue Dog Kitchen Bar
6000 Glades RoadBoca Raton, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?