Are you an individual who is hardworking, and looking to learn new skills and able to adapt to new challenges? Blue Diamond Attachments, a Knoxville company and national leader in the skid steer attachment market is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. This is for a candidate who would like an opportunity to grow with a fast-growing local company. The Inside Sales Representative role is a key sales position that drives growth with our national network of dealers in support of the outside sales team. The opportunity is for someone who wants to grow with us and help take the company to the next level.
- Do you want to work a company with family environment yet big company resources?
- Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing compact equipment attachment companies in the country?
- Do you want to sell some of the best products in the industry, most of which are American manufactured?
- Do you want to sell for an industry innovator with a diverse and deep product line?
- Do you want to be able to do right thing for the customer without a lot of bureaucracy?
- Do you want to be part of an exponential growth opportunity?
- Do you want to grow your selling skills?
- Do you want to make great money?
If you answered “YES” to those questions, we need to talk. We are not looking for just another vendor sales rep. We are looking for a hunter who is not afraid of becoming a business advisor and product expert to their customers. Our customers range from small tractor and compact equipment dealers all the way up to some of the largest equipment dealers in the world, so you will need to be capable of dealing with mom and pop business owners all the way up to some C-level executives. Your responsibility will be to grow the territory sales by building an advisory relationship with the customers through coaching, providing business advising, and servicing. They will view you as an asset to their business.
At Blue Diamond Attachments, we make substantial investments in our Sales T.E.A.M. to help them grow both personally and professionally. Our Inside Sales Representatives receive incredible home office support and their ideas are respected. They get to work in a very positive and uplifting environment. We are looking to develop and grow their knowledge base to make them experts in our field, so they can better advise and coach our customers. Our Inside Sales Representatives have strong relationships with our customers. We sell through dealers so there is very little interaction with end users. This is not a business as usual kind of company; we have had accelerated growth for the last 3 years and are making investments in our infrastructure to be able to continue that growth.
The traits we are looking for are:
- Integrity: You can be counted on to what is right, can be trusted, and keep your commitments.
- Positivity: You have an upbeat personality and stable demeanor.
- Coachable: You can take coaching and are willing to learn new methods.
- Self-Disciplined: You have the discipline to work independently towards goals.
- Organized: You have an organizational system that works for you yet has flexibility.
- Character: You have solid values; you take responsibility for your results and are honest.
- Work Ethic: You are willing to do what it takes to get the mission accomplished.
- Self-Directed: You must be able to work remotely without being micromanaged.
- Attention to Detail: You can assimilate information in a timely and accurate manor.
We also expect you will:
- Be able to build strong relationships with customers from their service department, sales team, management and up to their ownership.
- Have strong computer skills and will work well with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and various internet-based applications. SalesForce experience is a plus.
- Be able to take coaching and direction from our leadership T.E.A.M.
- Effective in both oral and written communication
- Strong follow up and follow through skills
- Exceptionally organized and administratively solid with attention to detail
- Have strong typing skills and an ability to effectively write business communications.
- Have business acumen to be able to make decisions that benefit both the company and the customer.
- Be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
What is in it for you:
- Salary plus Commission and bonus
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible schedule
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Advancement potential
(Note: after you apply and submit your resume, you will receive a personality profile assessment link. Our process requires you take that assessment to move forward in the selection process so be diligent in getting that done.)