The Marketing Project Manager plays an integral role in the creation and production of the brand messaging, assets and performance. As a Marketing Project Manager you will lead brand projects by creating scope documents, developing project plans, monitoring project status, and identifying dependencies, risks and issues that impact quality, timelines, and cost. You will work closely with the team and internal stakeholders to communicate critical path items and work toward resolving challenges early to keep programs on schedule and team members accountable, thus ensuring success of the project.
Tracks key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and adhere to high quality standards. Utilizes analytical and communication skills as well as understanding of the business to document, summarize, and communicate status updates of assigned projects. This individual will be expected to integrate with other teams with EM (MC, Commercial, Media and Digital) to drive integration and connectivity across segment marketing and Florida Blue assets.
- Understands the goals and objectives of the project and its alignment with stakeholder business strategy
- Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
- Responsible for documenting appropriate project milestones, deliverables, tasks/subtasks and documents the detailed project plan associated with the following:
- Resource Management
- Budget Management
- Dependency Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Change Management
- Issue Management
- Coordinates and drives activities to ensure effective design, development and implementation of:
- Reviews detailed project plans and tracking financial information.
- Assigns tasks and deadlines, holds team members accountable and assists with access to tools and resources.
- Leads project meetings
- Manages all documentation related to the project as well as internal communications.
- Advises team on tactical solutions to deal with barriers within a project.
- Develops and maintains relationships with stakeholders and team members in order to achieve mutual goals.
- Develops and maintains cross functional business partner relationships.
- Manages the project delivery activities:
- Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and expectations.
- Coordinates with the team members on development issues.
- Resolves technical, planning and coordination issues.
- Identifies & resolves discrepancies in planned costs versus actual costs and overall financial management for assigned projects.
- Supports implementation activities to ensure goals are achieved.
- Accountable for active facilitation of project issue resolution, change, risk and dependency management.
- Communicates project status to project team and leadership.
- Closely tracks timelines and communicates to leadership any potential slippages, work plan modifications and change requests.
- Provides status reports to leadership on time and with high quality and completeness
5+ years related work experience
3 years of project management experience
Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
Strong understanding of the Project Management Methodology (PMM)
Sound understanding of financial control processes
Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
Demonstrated proficiency in the use of project tracking tolls such as MS Project.
Experience in business/systems analysis or team management
Proven ability to build relationships within the business area, across the organization, and external to GuideWell.