Consultants are seasoned, subject matter experts who apply specialized knowledge, typically as individual contributors, in primarily assisting senior and executive management in matters that require special interpretation or expertise. Incumbents may directly manage a small number of direct reports; the primary function of the role is consulting.
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Understand strategic direction of the business unit and organization and provide guidance to management based on subject matter expertise.
- Participate on and/or lead critical or complex initiatives and projects.
- Advise management on options, opportunities, risks, solutions, cost versus benefits and impacts on business processes, systems, employees, etc. Influence and gain acceptance of ideas and suggestions.
- Maintain frequent contact with internal and external business partners to obtain and share information for influencing decisions, selling concepts, and/or providing advice and counsel that impacts business decisions and objectives.
- Lead the design and development of complex tools, systems, processes, programs, etc. that directly impact business decisions and objectives.
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor others.
Required Work Experience
6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.