Both Full time and Part-time Positions Available:
We are looking for 2 Cooks to join our team of rock stars!
The Dietary Team will report to the Dietary Director.
We are Blue Creek Healthcare, a 90-bed skilled nursing facility in Whitehouse, Ohio. We provide quality care and services to our residents with the common goal of making this facility feel like home. We have a great team and are looking for a few individuals to make out team complete. The primary focus of our department is to provide assistance in all food service functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures. We offer competitive wages as well as benefits for full time associates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies / personnel and the general public
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety and proper performance of assigned duties
· Must possess the ability to display patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning at.
· Must be 16 years of age.
· Foodservice / Cooking experience required. On the job training will also be provided!
· Must have an outgoing, enthusiastic personality.
· Must be willing to work as a team and make our residents our #1 priority.
· Must be able to work days, nights, weekends & holidays.
· Must have reliable transportation.
If this sounds like a good fit for you than please contact Chris Gray at 419-704-3976 or email@example.com to set up an interview today!
Blue Creek Healthcare