At Blue Chip Official, you'll be trained to grow with our startup! We'll start by hiring you to represent our clients brand in a positive light and by doing so help to increase brand awareness and sales in a retail based environment with customers before you move into a management position. We believe it's important for managers to have the ability to perform in a position before they can manage anyone.
- Greeting customers in a retail store
- Helping place the right products with customers needs,
- Learning about pricing for products and services
- Processing sales orders with customers
- Assisting with the credit review process for customers to determine eligibility
- Generating traffic to your section of the store, interacting with customers in person
Individuals who excel as our brand ambassador will have the ability to move up into management.
Blue Chip Official offers full training for all positions and are open to hiring candidates who have a diverse background. Not sure you're qualified? Take a look at our qualifications below.
Qualifications for Sales Representatives:
- Any experience interacting with people in a previous job or school-related setting
- Has demonstrated having strong communication experience
- We prefer a 4-year degree, but also are open to candidates who have equivalent experience
We Offer Sales Representatives:
- Stable hours/ 40 hours a week
- Consistent pay/ Hourly Wage
- The ability to work indoors
- Awesome co-workers
- Holiday bonuses
Send your resume to the HR Department at Blue Chip Official now!