Customer service skills and experience are wanted for an entry-level Customer Service and Sales Representative position at Blue Chip Official! Candidates with previous customer service experience will be trained in other areas of business including marketing and sales, and have qualified candidates will have opportunities for Management Training as well.
If you have a background or experience in these industries, we want to hear from you!
- Customer Service Based Positions
- Retail sales and customer service
- Call center customer service
- The restaurant and hospitality industry
- General business customer service and relations
Our company culture:
- Merit-Based, be rewarded for your efforts and hard work instead of your seniority on the job
- Laid back, yet professional
- Competitive, yet supportive
- Team oriented
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed
- Moral and character-based
CSR/Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Meet with small business customers face to face
- Provide in-person sales based presentations to business customers
- NO TELEMARKETING OR COLD CALLING
- Develop customer relationships
- Manage small business accounts
- Represent major, nationwide Clients
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position – meaning we will provide full training to the right candidates. Use your previous customer service experience and advance your career with further training on the job!
Develop professional skills in:
- Public Speaking
- Professional Communications
- Time Management
- Organization and Prioritization
- Goal setting
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best in your job search!
Candidates with the following interest should apply: sales, customer relations, customer retention, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, retail management, hospitality bachelor's degree, hospitality experience, server, hostess, host, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, public relations, public speaking, entry-level, business management, recruiting