Blue Bix Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs in a timely, professional and courteous manner consistent with company operating and equipment/supply standards.
- Preventative maintenance and repair for HVAC split system (electric or gas), steam boiler system, rooftop HVAC system (electric or gas), and HVAC domestic water systems (proper certification required for some repairs).
- Troubleshooting and repairs of high-pressure hot water and steam boilers…flame safeguard, atmospheric and power burners, low water, and pump control.
- Ability to change a pump seal.
- Building automation system, pneumatical and electromechanical control.
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/supply standards and in a timely manner.
- Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and general tasks.
- Maintain company customer service standards. Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure work is completed to residents’ satisfaction.
- Inform Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor of needed services and repairs.
- Maintain accurate records regarding service requests received and status work in progress, etc.
- Report all major repairs and requisitions to the Service Director prior to any expenditure of funds. Maintain adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle most common repairs and situations.
- Identify and perform routine preventive maintenance on all boilers.
What will serve you well in this role?
- 5+ years of experience on low and high-pressure boilers. Steam and hot water boilers.
- HVAC and boiler repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Knowledge of control systems.
- Highly approachable personality with strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to respond to after-hour emergencies, when on-call duty is assigned
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- 5+ years of experience with HVAC and Boiler repairs.
- HVAC certification required: Stationary Engineer license preferred.
- Provide own basic tool and knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance tools.
Benefits And Perks
- Generous Rental Discounts
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k
- Paid Time-Off
- Training Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
AddressKansas City, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Blue Bix