Blue Acorn iCi Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
The Project Coordinator will work with the Project Management team assisting in the management of small to midsize projects and resources with the objective of meeting client requirements and expectations within the limits of budget, timeline, and company policies. This position is ideal for the individual with a goal of achieving PMP certification.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives
- Work with resource management to ensure projects are appropriately resourced
- Identify and escalate issues and risks
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Assist in development of business cases
- Ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyze project performance (cost, schedule, and scope) and report to management on changes to the project baseline
- Provide suggestions for project delivery improvements
- Schedule and manage internal and external meetings
- Provide support for client meetings and presentations as required
- Support project managers on larger projects as required
- Assist in project closure, including maintaining lessons learned documentation
- Work with all levels of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Anticipate project risks, provide mitigation strategies
- Solve project issues effectively and efficiently
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- 2+ years project coordination experience is preferred
- 2+ years working with client-facing projects
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance (cost, schedule, and scope)
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work effectively in large and diverse teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback
- Mavenlink experience is a plus
- CAPM or progress towards CAPM a plus
Minimal travel may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS REQUIREMENTS:
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
California applicants: Please click here for CCPA disclosures.
Powered by JazzHR
Blue Acorn iCi
TechnologyView all jobs at Blue Acorn iCi