Adobe Experience Cloud Consultant (remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blue Acorn iCi is a digital consultancy focused on delivering innovative solutions across customer experience, commerce, and data. Our team of over 400 experts enable clients to navigate large-scale, digital transformation programs.
Whether it’s a digitally savvy consumer brand or a legacy manufacturer, Blue Acorn iCi empowers businesses with digital scalability to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer experience. With services that include strategy, analytics, design, and engineering, we elevate global brands across industries such as media, consumer goods & retail, financial services, manufacturing, technology and more.
Join our innovative and collaborative team as we deliver extraordinary digital experiences for some of the world’s largest brands!
This team within Blue Acorn iCi currently builds and manages websites developed on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for a variety of brands. The AEM platform is also used to develop email templates and components deployed through Adobe Campaign. Blue Acorn iCi is looking for an Adobe Experience Cloud Consultant with an emphasis on three or more Adobe Cloud Products, including Campaign. This person will work on enterprise-level projects and thus needs to have experience working directly with external clients, as well as consulting end-to-end for projects with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
- Oversee compliance with established processes and procedures and manage any changes and updates to the operational processes and the communication of those to relevant stakeholders
- Establish and monitor governance with operations and participate in a Steering Committee, providing and presenting summary reports/dashboards/issue logs
- Enforce website and email quality standards within the Adobe Experience Cloud (AEM) and Adobe Campaign ecosystems
- Support involvement in UAT testing and QA for website and email builds
- Help enforce SLAs, standards for development, handoffs, and approvals
- Triage issues and resolution across agencies for brands, and document issues/resolutions
- Attend UAT to production push sessions with 3rd party agencies
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous process improvements
- 10+ years of experience managing CMS platforms and email campaign platforms
- Content Management System (CMS) experience, including AEM
- Experience working in Adobe Campaign Classic for email deployments
- Comfortable managing a multi-agency environment, handling conflict-management and governance
- Experience running website and email operations at an enterprise level
- Familiarity with end to end mass email campaign development processes
- Familiarity with DevOps tools (Katalon, Selenium, Jenkins, sonarqube)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Prior operations management experience
- Demonstrated process and operations enhancement focus
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
California applicants: Please click here for CCPA disclosures.
Powered by JazzHR
Blue Acorn iCi
TechnologyView all jobs at Blue Acorn iCi
Get fresh Adobe Consulting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.