Ecommerce Operations Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
TITLE: Ecommerce Operations Specialist
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Ecommerce
ABOUT US: Blu Dot (www.bludot.com), an award-winning designer and maker of modern home furnishings, is currently searching for a Website Operations Specialist to join our dynamic and values-driven company.
Inspire a more creative way of living through good design that's good to everyone.
- Good design is good. Good design should be reflected in everything we do.
- Keep it simple. Strive for economy in all that you do.
- Everyone is invited to our party. Treat every individual with respect & dignity.
- Our glass is half full. Focus on the positive.
- Be humble. We take nothing for granted.
- Turn it up to 11. Determine what is expected and do a little more.
- Stay curious. Try, learn, improve, repeat.
ABOUT THE ROLE: With collaboration from multiple Blu Dot teams, you will ensure the e-commerce site is functional and meets the needs of end-users. You will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day operations of Blu Dot's website.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Participate in weekly status calls with development team regarding open tickets and issues.
- Troubleshoot and respond to internal teams' questions about website issues; open and follow-up on support tickets as needed.
- Participate in weekly meetings with finance team to discuss open issues and projects around Great Plains and other systems integrations.
- Clear daily GP-related Magento errors
- Assist with annual sale prep, including enabling and testing of coupons and catalog price rules.
- Assist with new store configuration and testing when new store locations are added.
- Troubleshoot, test and assist with implementing features related to website payment methods, shipping methods, and checkout.
- Setup Magento and Duo account logins for internal teams and assist with password resets and login issues.
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting around store tools such as POS and quotes.
- Assist with testing of ADA-related tickets.
- Make changes to store locator and store pages on bludot.com, in addition to Google and Yelp pages as needed.
- Make changes to site content including Help page, Trade pages, hosted documents and transactional emails as needed.
- Troubleshoot, test and assist with implementing features related to customer experience, including page re-designs, and new front-end site features and tools.
- Test code changes and assist in preparing for weekly code deployments and Magento software version upgrades.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous initiatives.
- Analytical, yet creative, thinker who takes a customer-centric approach to problem solving and process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work efficiently on a team in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years of experience with an e-commerce platform, preferably Magento.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Position is based out of Minneapolis, MN headquarters with a flexible working environment/schedule (no full-time remote work available)
*These are 'nice to have' credentials, but we always welcome candidates with unique and diverse backgrounds. We see the value in a wide range of experiences and always love connecting with people excited about opportunities to join Blu Dot.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Blu Dot