Our client in the Minnetonka/Eden Prairie area is seeking a Full Time Program Manager. The position is set up as Contract to Hire after roughly 9 months. MUST HAVE FOUNDATION AND PHILANTHROPY EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
Overview of Position
You will be accountable for representing our client's foundation in the community to applicants, grantees and other constituents. You will be responsible for taking in proposals for review with committees, carry through grants to ensure proposals are followed correctly. You will have your own case load of grants and conduct site visits both locally and regionally (travel would be a few days a month). Most work will be done onsite, there is some flexibility with remote work.
- Grant Performance and Oversight - 50%
- Manage and Support Grant Performance Committee - 30%
- Trainings, Meetings, Presentations, Reporting and Research - 10%
- Community Outreach and Visibility - 10%
- 5 years of program experience in a foundation or nonprofit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health or related field.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with MicroEdge GIFTS (or Blackbaud software)