Blu-Alliance Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please note: This position requires accepted candidates to relocate. Relocation assistance is available.
Research Associate in Bioanalytical Chemistry with considerable experience.
- This position provides critical support to bioanalytical method development, validation and application of bioanalytical assays.
- This position will involve working within a multi-disciplinary scientific team to develop, validate and apply bioanalytical chemistry methods for sample analysis.
- This position will work in the laboratory to process and analyze samples using Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC) and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) with mass spectrometry detection.
- Requires a Master’s degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years of directly related experience within a bioanalytical laboratory position.
- Must have experience in LC-MSMS, method development, method validation and sample analysis.
- Must have knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice Guidelines (FDA, OECD, EPA).
Blu-AllianceWhy Work Here?
This is a healthcare provider with a fast pace environment.
Blu-Alliance assists in the hiring of top level talent! We hire talented individuals for contract, direct hire, and contract to direct hire opportunities!